Be sure to read the following stories in The Rotator: Any questions? Please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our next program is on January 15. Mary Lydon of the Urban Land Institute will lead a panel of real estate professionals that will discuss the current and future status of real estate in San Diego.
- On page 2, find Quick Bits, our calendar of upcoming programs, Grotarian events and birthdays
- Registration has begun for all of our upcoming January events including the Membership VIP Reception on Jan 22, to sign up as a Feb 26 Brown Bag Luncheon host (deadline to apply is Jan. 23), and for the January 27 Grotarian event at the San Diego History Center. Please refer to the Rotator for registration details
- See the many wonderful faces that were in our crowd on page 3
- On page 4, Paul Devermann shares an experience that occurred over the holidays
- On page 5, find out what the Storefront Committee has been up to and the information on the Camp Enterprise Legacy Nomination process
- Thank you to Jim Hughes of Hughes Heritage Plaza for sponsoring the news at the meeting.