Be sure to read the following stories in The Rotator: Any questions? Please contact Mary at email@example.com.
- Our next program is on January 22. Port of San Diego Commissioner Rafael Castellanos will update us on the Port’s current projects. Please contact the Rotary office if you will be bringing guests.
- A reminder that this Thursday at 11:30 is our Membership VIP event in the main dining room. Please register online if you will be bringing a prospective member to this pre-lunch reception.
- On page 2, find Quick Bits, our calendar of upcoming programs, Grotarian events and birthdays
- There is still time to sign up as a Feb 26 Brown Bag Luncheon host (deadline to apply is Jan. 23), and for the January 27 Grotarian event at the San Diego History Center. Please refer to the Rotator for registration details. Also, if you would like to host a project for this year’s Rotarian at Work Day in April, please contact Craig Nelson or Emily Rex.
- See the many wonderful faces that were in our crowd on page 3
- On page 4, find information to register for the Jan 30 Alcazar Gardens planting project and the info for this year’s Camp Enterprise Legacy Nominations
- On page 5, Bob Fletcher shares a summary and a few great pictures of their recent Fish Across the Border trip.
- Thank you to Ray McKewon of The Xceptional Music Company for sponsoring the news at the meeting.