Be sure to read the following stories in The Rotator: Any questions? Please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The office will be closed on Monday, Feb. 16 for President’s Day.
Our next program is on February 19 with guest speaker Captain Joseph Amador. He will discuss readiness tips for major disasters and emergencies.
• On page 2, find Quick Bits, our calendar of upcoming programs, Grotarian events and birthdays
– IMPORTANT DATES: Feb. 19- Roster photos, Feb. 26 Brown Bag Luncheon (deadline to sign up is Feb. 20), deadline to submit your grant request application is March 13. Please refer to the Rotator for further details
• See the many wonderful faces that were in our crowd on page 3
• On page 4, find information about the upcoming Feb. 26 Brown Bag Lunch
• On page 5, find New Member News, the Fishing Committee invites you to their next trip, and another opportunity to volunteer to help with the planting in the Alcazar Garden on Feb 27
– Bob Fletcher is encouraging anyone interested in the Sept. 2nd fishing trip to register now. Space is limited!
• The Grotarian Committee has shared photos from their Feb. 10th event on page 6
• On page 7, find out about the other ways you can support this year’s Camp Enterprise besides purchasing a T-shirt
• Thank you to Roy Bell of Troutman Sanders for sponsoring the news at the meeting.