Purpose: To connect with other young students, provide leadership skills and have fun while serving their community and learning about the world.
Goals: To provide two service projects every year.
Activities/responsibilities: The Tigers meet at least twice a month. The Interact Club helps students:
• connect with community leaders
• develop leadership skills
• discover opportunities to connect with San Diego Rotary members
• participate in field trips
• presentations on various professions
• two service projects
• have fun!
Why join: To support young leaders at Wilson Middle School. Be a mentor and support their projects.
Jordan J. Harrison